Pages

Monday, July 05, 2010

Disaster Day


Today Is actually have to be great day because finally we got time to hang out together with all our girlfrens. But end up everything become a disaster. Haizzzz....U guys will be so blur right now!!  Lets me talk from the very begining.. I woke up around 9:00am have my shower and my frens just came my house. So i making breakfast for them, have a really good talk and i off to my room change and make up.
chicken cambert soup with tuna bread!!




When we start our car suddenly heavy rain. ( my heart feel not nice on that time) WTH!!! So we drive very slow, reach jayne house around 12:30pm and her maid serve us some drink and jelly. Was talking and taking picture together and everything is like going well.





Awwww.. so cute!!


1st on our way to 1U, none of us know how to go and we end up to jayne house again and we try the 2nd time and it end up IOI mall. So we say, is okey lah just go pyramid lah. Easy. So we did, straight and find for food. Everybody is so hungry accept me!! Have our lunch at Shshi Zanmai the food is delicious tho. Yum Yum.
We look like the movie sex in the city!!
Just that a little bit blur, hahaha..






I want to eat here and there and also this and maybe this????
Final decision is sushi zanmai, Yeah!!


















After eating we already have energy and we started to shop shop shop. Shop till we drop!! Was super tired of walking and we went Starbucks have some high tea and my other 2frens buying laptop. So we chit chatting and one of my frens her parent called.I din't know what happen i just heard that she was arguing with her parent. Her mood suddenly change and we all asking her why?? She say that her parent find out that she smoking because i post it on facebook, 100% is her fucking cousin and kampung ppl who called her parent and tell them. HEllo, just smoking not taking drug. Can't u guys be open minded. Haizzzz.... just because of this her parent ask her to go home now. WTF.... Whoever is the bitches is, 100% sure it will happen to her 100 times worse then what u do to her. Mark my word bitches. FUCk your Pussy. Get a LIfe!! So we try to help her and cheer her up, i know how she feel. Anyway, we don't want her to think so much... Then we continues shopping till 8:30pm.




debbie love candy so so much, candy is like food to her. Her bag sure have candy instate of tissue!
























Shop like a bitch!




My hair is so OH MY GOD!!

Actually we was waiting jayne frens come and have dinner together at desa park city but her frens just FFK us. Jayne is super fucking mad and she scolded him. So we have our own dinner at ole ole bali! The food is delicious and we eat till wanna vomit because is too full. Next time if u going to eat at ole ole bali, just order for one person and share because is super duper full. So we was eating and i can see that my fren really worry and she decided to call her parent to tell them that she not coming back because she having training. And her parent want her to be back today.



















So ya, after eat we straight went to the car park and going to start our car. Guess what!! The car no battery!!!! So we saw a guys is coming out and we ask him whether can help us and he did. But don't know what wrong with the car and out car is not working too. So he say that he can't help us because he don't know what wrong with our car. So we was so worry and my frens bf coming to help us. A lots of malay security guard is coming toward us and we so scared. They say they going to help us and my frens say want money of not??? They say not need, i think because we all girls. So ya!! THAnk god, Finally the car can work. Fetch my frens back and she fetch us back. I so worry about her. She call when she reach home and she cry really bad. I not trying to humiliate her, i just can't believe that her dad beaten her. How could her father do that to her, she already so big and she is your daughter man. I wish i could help but whatever i talk she also wont feel better.Give her times to recover. Haizz.... So many things happen today i did blame god for all this, but i also thank him for giving us safely reach home. I think that day we having our bad luck, thats why a lots thing happen in sudden. I know!! What the FUCk Right. When i reach home, i so happy to see my dad and i dont' know why. I feel happy that i have a dad and mom that understanding.. Midnight my frens call me and she told me everything and she really up sad and make me cry too. WTH suddenly my mum just came in with her washing her face!!! She saw me cry because i have no time to wipe it or even hide!! She say what happen to u??? Fight with bf ah?? And i like huh? NO, i just worry about my frens and i blame me because i the one who post the picture on facebook. Mum do give me advice and ask me to sleep early.So sWeet. But seriously i so tired and tired of crying. HEhehe.. what next !!!! But we always put a smile on the camera <3

No comments:

Post a Comment