Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Scrapbooking??? Nilai??


Went to mummy room and lay beside her whisper, "mummy i want eat mcd" she put a smile on her face and ask me faster go change. haha.. My sister back from nilai yesterday so we will have more time to hang out. Off to mcd have our breakfast and went giant to pay bill and all stuff. Went back to our car and guess what!!!!!!!! car can't start. WTH... was waiting my dad to come and save us an hours or more. So we decide to walk around and see where can we shop. Finally dad just called me and say he coming now, so we waiting for my dad to save us from here with all the people staring at us like WTF, if u are so kind come and help lah stupid useless people! Went back straight away and dad bring our car for double check. Since we nothing to do at home, we started making scrapbook together and chit chatting. 


Mcd for breakfast.


As u can see that her face is super exited






I did post few of my work on facebook few month back i think!!. 





Me and my sister have different theme




.
.
Make a frame put on my room. Me and my Baby hunny Bee.
Need a double tape and a sequins glitter 

 
Does we just look cute ^^

We have our dinner at home, mum cooking our fav crab.yummmm.... After eating around 9pm we fetch my sister from klang back to nilai because she have work tomorrow. On our way fetching my sister, we lost from no where is super dark and no light with all the forest. Sound scary right, it is tho!!! thank god that my sister have GPS save us from where ever we are. Went mamak after a long journey near by my sister house. 
  
Deep fried ice cream, i still remember that i just back from ns and my sister like hey wanna try i make the deep fried ice cream?? And i like huh??? whatever lah, awww.... so delicious. See how lovely my sister is?? hahaha. I miss her making this :) 





After refill our empty stomach, and we off to my sister house. My younger sis went my sister room and straight use her laptop. Me and mum was helping her clear her room. Dad is like going to fall a sleep at her bed. hahaha... everybody felt tired but hey, we still have a long journey back. Better get some rest first, went back home around 1:30am. I glad that we never lost or else i really don't know how d. ahahah.. straight fall on my bed. Have a good sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment