Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

10 Funny Jokes

Bee just came and bought me AMW for me and my family.. awww... so late he still buy for me, love him so much. Muckxx. Anyway... stop with the awwww.... story. Seem i can't sleep, so i decide to post some funny jokes... to make myself laugh. Hope no one see i laugh or else they thing i'm going "ku ku" or something!!! Okey okey, u was thinking why i so lame. But nvm, sometime ppl do crazy stuff like me. This not so crazy. U should see i do even crazy stuff... I know what u thinking??? Too bad i won't tell u!!  

1)Husband wanted to call the hospital
to ask about his pregnant wife,
but accidently called the cricket stadium.
He asks, “How’s the situation?”
He was shocked & nearly died on hearing the reply.
They said, “It’s fine. 3 are out,
hope to get another 7 out by lunch,
last one was a duck!”..:-P
2)2 friends,
“see” & “saw”:
1 day “see” saw sea & “saw” didnt see sea.
“See” saw sea and jumped in sea.
“Saw” didnt see sea but jumped in sea.
“See” saw “saw” in sea & “saw” saw “see” in sea.
“See” “saw” both saw sea & both “saw” & “see” were happy to see Sea.
That is how to exercise your brain..!
3)READ THIS SCARY STORY IF YOU DARE.
On a rainy day,
an old man was standing with a book for sale.
A young man came to buy.
He bought the book for Rs.3000.
Old man advised
“DONT OPEN LAST PAGE OF THE BOOK othrwise YOU’ll face problem”
Man finished the book with great fear but didnt open the last page.
.
.
.
But,after a week,
Out of curiousity he opend the last page and..
he almost fainted to see..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Retail Price: Rs 30/-
4)Teacher : What do you call a person
who keeps on talking when
people are no longer interested?
Pupil : A teacher.
5)Before Marriage:-
He: yes! atlast it was so hard 2 wait
she:do you want me 2 leave?
He: No! don’t even think about it
She: do you love me ?
He:ofcourse! over n over!
She:have u ever cheated on me?
He:No!y r u even asking?
She:will u go on wid me on picnic?
He:every chance I get!
She:will u hit me ?
He:R u crazy?I’m not that kind of person!
She:can I trust u?
He:yes..
She: Darling!
After marriage…
Now simply read from bottom to top
6)Never KISS a lady police,
She will say, hands up.
Never KISS a lady doctor,
She will say, Next please
Always KISS a lady teacher,
She will say, repeat it 5 time
7)A man to Santa:
Your friend is kissing your wife in your home.
Santa rushes home and came back within
half an hour and slapped the man
and said:
“He’s not my friend.”
8)Once an old man was waiting for a train, sitting on a bench.
A young boy came to him and asked the time.
Old man refused to tell the time.
Boy insisted again & again but old man denied again & again.
Boy asked the reason?
Old man said if i tell you the time,
then you will ask about me,my name,job etc.
Then i will ask about you,both of us will be frank.
By chance you may get the seat with me.
Then you may get down at my station.
My daughter will come to receive me.
She will meet you. She is beautiful.
You may fall in love with her,she too.
Then she may insist to marry u, even may threaten me.
And i am sorry that
I dont want such a poor son in law
who hasn’t his own watch to see the time. ;-) :)
9)Girls are like phones.
We like to be held
and talked too-
but if u press the
wrong button
u’ll be disconnected

10)Americans make a car
& 2 get some touch ups
They snd it 2 Japan
& they add a faster engine
Thn Japan sent it 2 UK
Who then added tinted windows
Who thn sent d car to China.
They added a better interior.
Thn they sent it 2 Pakistan.
Pakistani luk @ d car & see
What a good job all of them have done.
So they flip the car over
&
Put a stamp on MADE IN PAKISTAN
hahahahahaha... thats all guys. GOOD NIGHT.. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment