Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

A date at midvalley


Is Saturday and my baby not coming to visit me, he say he busying doing his work.Was so bored and started making necklace. Suddenly bee called my sis but end up i the one who talk to him because i thought that he cant call me so he call my sister phone lol. He was asking me where am i?? and i like of cause at home living room lah!! He ask me to open the gate and i like huh??? So i saw him waiting in front of my gate, so cute with the undone hair. He ask me to change, he bringing me out shopping. So faster get ready and i off to midvalley, he went for hair cut and i sit beside him waiting, wanted to walk around but i scared am lost. FYI: i very very blur so better stick with bee! ahaha... Bee bring me eat my fav brownies at coffee beans with hazelnut ice blander. yummmmm... with the blur smile on it!! Have a nice talk and bee told me u not say want to buy beg meh?? and i like... awww... u remember! haha. He like okey lah, today we go shopping k. Buy any bag u want darling, today is our shopping day. My smile from nose till the eye mean i very happy! hahah... went shopping from 5pm till 7pm and stop have our dinner at shang hai or taiwan restoran, can't remember!! The food was okey, not like i expect. Continue shop and bee was seeing the dvd stuff like that, already in the shop for 1hour or more!! My gosh, i saw a camera so cute, light pink in colour and have diamond on it ( limited edition ). Awww... so pretty!! Was talking about the camera and giving him see the paper and he like, why?? u want ah?? lets buy lah k. He seriously going to the shop and i like bee don't be crazy, i just saying.. never say i want to buy. I have your camera is way enough and better although is black in colour and not so pretty but is okey! haah!! FYI: the camera am using is baby one, i just borrow from him. Since i love to camwhore a lots. Thank to him!! I get addicted more now!! For whole day of shopping i only buy a bread back for my parent and sister.I only plan to buy bag but this month i don't see any bag i like or love. So never buy but baby say he will buy when i see any nice bag i want next time. hehe.  THank u darling. REach home around 11pm and he bath and went to sleep d, i still so awake and continue making my necklace ^^ Fall a sleep around 1:30am. 


Bee tell me that the brownies so smelly!! He just jealous that i love brownies more then him. So he just took a few bit of it!!  haha 
He even bring 2 glass of water ask me after eat all the brownies drink this two glass okey!!i know so naughty! Jealousy too strong!! Can't blame him! 

Fav brownies











cold chicken
If u a wire lover, u most probably will love this.


My baby fav, maybe his birthday i buy this as his cake!! 


Whatever this called, Pls don't eat!! Not nice. horrible! 


hahaha... too bad is not mine, is bee food!! 


My chicken is yummy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment